Explori recruiting German speaking Research Director13-Jun-2017
We are looking for an experienced and confident quantitative research professional with a talent for finding the stories in the data and communicating insight to clients across Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Based out of our London head-quarters, you will lead your own research projects from design to completion for multi-national clients in a range of industries including events, publishing and visitor attractions.
The Research Director will be responsible for taking ownership of research projects across the D-A-CHs region, including client briefs, designing and delivering research projects, gaining client buy-in and project management to ensure high quality research is delivered within agreed deadlines.
In addition, the Associate Research Director will undertake in-house projects delivering insight and reports to support Explori’s partner and PR activities, taking on the role of industry expert in the markets Explori serves.
You will be:
- An experienced quantitative research professional, including survey design and analysis techniques
- Confident in guiding users on best-practice survey design and using research software
- A natural presenter to audiences large and small
- Looking for a role where you can develop quickly: there is the opportunity for the right candidate to build their own team as we take on new markets and sectors
- Professional, articulate and compelling, in person, by phone and email
- Able to gain buy-in from multiple stake-holders and present confidently up to board-level
- Comfortable developing and delivering projects spanning multiple business units and territories
- Able to work cooperatively with internal teams to ensure projects are delivered flawlessly and customer satisfaction continues to lead to great client retention.
- Able to undertake some overseas business travel (although this role is primarily office based at our headquarters in South London)
- Passionate about the role of research in improving performance and can convey this passion to clients
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German. Any additional languages would be an advantage.
We are offering:
- The opportunity to represent a unique and award-winning team, already delivering exceptional results, with an unparalleled client list
- A chance to use your skills and ideas to really make a difference to the potential of our business
- The chance to share in this potential with share earning opportunities alongside a competitive package including commission and bonuses against personal and company performance targets
- Mentoring and support from senior team members, including other experienced research professionals
- A modern and spacious office environment with excellent transport links to Victoria, London Bridge and South-West London.